NICE announced that CXone, the industry’s leading CX native cloud platform, has more than 1,000,000 agents and supervisors using the full breadth of its functionality daily. CXone provides leading organisations with full CXi (customer experience interactions) capabilities, creating seamless customer journeys across self and human service.
The company reported its full year 2022 financial results in February.
Recent business highlights include:
- Surpassing 1 million agents on CXone
- Cloud revenue of $1.3 billion and total revenue of $2.2 billion
- A record win rate, leading to a record number of new customer acquisitions and partner onboardings
- 10X growth in digital interactions
- Industry leading 32.4% Non-GAPP EBITDA margin
- $1.6 billion in cash and cash equivalents and short-term investments
- Continued global expansion growing to 19 regions, serving over 100 countries
- Continued investment in innovation with more than 8,500 employees globally including 2,600 R&D professionals
- The only CX cloud provider with full FedRamp certification enabling 150 of leading state and government organisations and divisions
NICE continues to secure market-leading positions across all market reports in CCaaS, conversational AI, innovation, WEM, digital and customer experience. NICE is the only vendor named a leader by Gartner for both workforce engagement management and Contact Centre as a Service. Other recent wins include:
- Launching the industry’s first conversational CX with ChatGPT-enabled CXone, a groundbreaking innovation in conversational AI
- A Leader in the 2023 Aragon Research Globe™ for Conversational AI in the Intelligent Contact Centre
- A Winner of the 2023 BIG Innovation Award for Customer Experience Advancements
- A Digital Transformation Partner by the 2023 Global Banking and Finance Awards
“We are proud to report this significant milestone crossing 1 million agents using CXone, while continuing to deliver strong results, maintaining our market-leading position,” said Barak Eilam, CEO of NICE. “Our profitable growth momentum allows us to continuously invest and drive innovation for our customers. Today, organisations are more than ever looking to partner with an experienced, viable vendor that can take them to the next generation of CX and we are proud to be able to do that with CXone.”
With NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), it’s never been easier for organisations of all sizes around the globe to create extraordinary customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. Featuring the world’s #1 cloud native customer experience platform, CXone, NICE is a worldwide leader in AI-powered self-service and agent-assisted CX software for the contact centre – and beyond. Over 25,000 organisations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, partner with NICE to transform – and elevate – every customer interaction.