Mitel, a global leader in business communications, announced that it is expanding customer choice and flexibility by launching subscription-based offers across all flagship platforms in its global portfolio, including MiVoice Business, MiVoice Office 400, MiVoice 5000 and MiVoice MX-ONE.
Mitel is embracing the shift to hybrid work with a new, convenient way for organizations to adopt communications and collaboration services in ways that minimize up-front cost and best suit their goals while also complementing Mitel’s existing solutions sold through more traditional methods.
“In the past two years, the role of communications technologies in organizations has shifted dramatically from simple utility to business-critical capability,” said Tarun Loomba, president and CEO of Mitel. “Mitel is firmly committed to supporting customers wherever they are in their communications journey. We believe great communications enable organizations to thrive, and expanding our subscription offerings across all Mitel platforms delivers maximum flexibility for customers so they can freely choose the solution that best supports their needs today and their ambitions for the future.”
“It is important to remove the traditional barriers to software adoption through subscription-based models,” said Oru Mohiuddin, Research Manager, UCC, IDC Europe. “Subscription models give customers the flexibility to access the latest cloud technologies and respond rapidly to changing market demands.”
Subscription Model Benefits
- Choice: A simple monthly subscription price reduces upfront technology costs, delivers predictable budgeting and ensures total commercial and deployment flexibility. Subscription offerings are available across the entire Mitel portfolio in all markets, and customers can also decide to combine different models to build the communications and collaboration solution that best suits their business and financial imperatives.
- Flexibility: Partners and customers benefit from a wide range of communication, collaboration and customer experience features available in highly flexible and tailored subscription packages. Customers can adjust their profiles over time as circumstances change and new applications, add-ons, and services can be introduced as needs evolve.
- Scale at Business Pace: Mitel’s subscription model easily scales up or down to accommodate changing business needs, with automatic updates to support the latest software capabilities and security standards. Organizations have complete control to schedule system updates, which is particularly important for large deployments and sensitive verticals. Mitel’s subscription model also facilitates cloud adoption for customers, allowing them to stay on-premises and use their own private cloud environment or move to the public cloud – on Microsoft Azure, for instance – at their own pace.
Organizations are Embracing Mitel’s Subscription Model
Mitel customers across the globe are welcoming the simplicity and flexibility enabled by subscription-based offers as they embrace digital transformation and adapt their business models to meet changing market needs. Examples include:
- Carlsberg – Global beer brand Carlsberg Breweries modernized its business communications by transitioning to cloud-based solutions, leveraging Mitel’s flexible subscription model to migrate their communications and contact centre systems to Carlsberg’s preferred cloud platform: Microsoft Azure. Working with Mitel, Carlsberg deployed a robust communications solution that meets their current needs and is future-proofed for planned expansion and evolution
- Antalis – Antalis’ outdated and fragmented communications system consisted of a number of disparate platforms across several Nordic countries. Mitel enabled Antalis to transition to a uniform and current solution through a flexible subscription-based offer. Antalis’ Mitel communications solution is now fully integrated with their CRM system, enabling a faster, more seamless and consistent customer experience across the region.
- Basque Government – Mitel was selected by the Basque Government to migrate disparate communications systems to a single, private cloud communications and customer experience platform, in a subscription model. The new centralized Mitel communications system is built to ultimately support more than 70,000 users, with the Basque Government enjoying controlled cost and flexibility thanks to the monthly pay per use model.
For more information on Mitel’s communications products and services, visit: https://www.mitel.com/products/business-phone-systems.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve business users in more than 100 countries.
For more information, go to www.mitel.com