Windstream Enterprise (WE), a managed communications services provider, has enhanced its XCaaS service to include Mitel’s Virtual Agent and Agent Assist solutions powered by Google Cloud Contact Center AI (CCAI) as part of its comprehensive offering.
Using this new functionality implements humanlike interactions that redefine the possibilities of machine learning in contact centre environments and improves upon customer service through rich, conversational experiences.
The integration of Google Cloud CCAI into the Windstream Enterprise platform leverages Mitel’s industry-leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and UCaaS and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution to deliver an advanced customer experience (CX) with artificial intelligence (AI) that understands customer intent and interacts, redefining the possibilities of AI-powered conversation.
The Virtual Agent and Agent Assist solutions powered by Google Cloud CCAI run on Mitel’s Contact Center Messenger platform, which makes it easy to create and assign custom chat widgets in minutes, eliminating the cost and intricacies found in many contact center platforms. Mitel’s Contact Center Messenger integrates into existing technology within Windstream Enterprise to deliver more intuitive customer support and increased productivity through a handful of features:
- Personalized support, immediate service and quick issue resolution garner customer loyalty.
- Virtual Agent enables immediate and conversational interactions with customers through 24/7 access to instant self-service. When cases increase in complexity, Virtual Agent initiates a seamless handoff to a human agent for more detailed support.
- Humanlike Interactions identify customer intent and determine what to say—and do—next with AI support. An enriched CX is supported via embedded visual cues such as Google Maps, YouTube videos, documents and interactive cards to simplify and enhance customer interactions.
- Agent Assist transforms human agents into dedicated specialists with continuous support by providing step-by-step assistance on complex cases in real-time.
- Seamless integration allows management of virtual and human agent performance from a single interface, increasing operational efficiency.
“The combination of the solutions from Google Cloud, Mitel and Windstream Enterprise come together easily to create an intelligent CX,” said Austin Herrington, vice president of product management at Windstream Enterprise. “Customers in search of support will find this solution to offer a more natural, streamlined digital experience, one that results in shorter call times, quicker resolutions and improved outcomes for customer satisfaction and loyalty.”
“Organizations all over the world are doing their best to support customers and respond to the acceleration of digital demands, particularly during these challenging times,” said Mike Flannery, chief marketing officer at Windstream Enterprise. “These customer service enhancements offer a faster, more personalized digital experience for our customers while empowering our customer support agents to provide a higher level of service.”
To learn more about the Mitel solutions powered by Google Cloud CCAI please visit www.windstreamenterprise.com.
Windstream Holdings is a privately held communications and software company. Windstream offers managed communications services, including SD-WAN and UCaaS, and high-capacity bandwidth and transport services to businesses across the U.S. The company also provides premium broadband, entertainment and security services through an enhanced fiber network and 5G fixed wireless service to consumers and small and midsize businesses primarily in rural areas in 18 states.