Genesys®, a global cloud leader in customer experience orchestration has received worldwide recognition for its growth and innovation by Frost & Sullivan in its regional cloud contact centre reports.
Genesys earned the highest leadership ranking in the North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America regions for its strong cloud and digital capabilities. The cloud contact center (CCC) report series analyzes the top-tier players and their growth and innovation leadership, notable accomplishments, and prospects for success based on their technology development roadmaps and effective go-to-market strategies.
Today, businesses are struggling to form lasting relationships with customers and employees in the new digital world. This leadership ranking demonstrates Genesys has the technology and ecosystem to help businesses build trust and loyalty by enabling them to orchestrate differentiated experiences grounded in empathy. As a leader in growth and innovation across various global reports, Genesys provides unrivaled scalability, reliability and flexibility for organizations of all sizes. It also empowers customers by delivering the latest artificial intelligence (AI), digital, workforce engagement management, analytics and reporting innovations across its Genesys Cloud CX™ and Genesys Multicloud CX™ solutions.
“The ultra-competitive Cloud Contact Center as a Service market has undergone many changes in the last five years, and Genesys is in the top tier of industry innovation,” said Alpa Shah, Global VP, Customer Experience Practice at Frost & Sullivan. “Genesys has transformed itself into a cloud brand and supplemented its internal R&D efforts with almost a dozen acquisitions to round out its cloud-based offerings.”
“As we’re entering a new era of orchestrated customer and employee experiences, Genesys is uniquely positioned to lead the Experience as a ServiceSM market,” said ML Maco, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Field Operations at Genesys. “With our rich ecosystem, global footprint and innovation, we’re enabling our customers to deliver connected, fluid experiences at a scale that is unrivaled.”
The Frost Radar report highlights a number of key strengths for Genesys. In North America, these include:
- An all-in-one cloud contact centre platform with the most complete marketplace, myriad high-quality native features, a simple user interface, and stellar customization capabilities
- Focused innovation on analytics and reporting, native workforce optimization (WFO), AI (self-service and automation), and digital engagement
- An evolving partner ecosystem to accelerate cloud adoption
- Rapid growth of its developer community, resulting in nearly 2,000 premium AppFoundry® solutions for seamless integration of additional cutting-edge AI, digital, collaboration and analytics capabilities
- Investment in key components required by large enterprises adopting cloud contact centre solutions: outbound customer care, multiple deployment options, international availability, easy migration tools, and innovation in AI-based tools and applications
To learn more, download the latest cloud contact centre reports here:
- Frost Radar™: North American Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Market
- Frost Radar™: European Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market
- Frost Radar ™: Asia-Pacific Cloud Contact Center Services
- Frost Radar™: Latin American Cloud Contact Center Market
Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a ServiceSM our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty.