At WebexOne 2022, Cisco announced new features and capabilities for the reimagined Webex Customer Experience (CX) portfolio that delivers a fully integrated collaboration, cloud contact centre and cloud communications platform, unlocking the potential for delightful customer journeys.
With Webex CX, Cisco stands as the only company that can deliver Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS), Contact Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) and Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) under one roof, enabling streamlined customer journeys across digital and voice channels powered by a robust ecosystem.
“Digital-first consumers now demand a more responsive and personalized experience from the brands they love,” said Jeetu Patel, EVP and GM, Cisco Security and Collaboration. “This trend is driving companies to reconsider their approach to CX. They want a single vendor offering that brings together advanced CX capabilities with the security and reliability they’ve come to expect from Cisco.”
Webex CX aims to deliver smart, proactive and personalized customer experience capabilities that drive brand loyalty and adoption for customers. With Webex CX, businesses can effortlessly engage with customers across their unique CX journeys for both digital and human (voice and messaging) interactions. The seamless omnichannel experience is made possible through the tight integration of Webex Connect and Webex Contact Center to create a connected customer experience.
Improving the customer experience
- Reduce auditory distractions: Webex’s AI-powered background noise reduction technology will be available in Webex Contact Center and available on PSTN voice calls. Background noise reduction improves the customer experience by reducing distraction and improving comprehension for both the customer and the agent.
- Engage via more digital channels: Customers can now engage via 16+ channels, now including Instagram and Google Business Messages. With Webex Connect, businesses can now be where their customers are for customer support and new commerce experiences.
Improving the agent experience
- Access subject matter experts: Webex Contact Center will be certified for Microsoft Teams, enabling seamless interaction and skill-based routing of inbound Teams calls. Webex Connect includes integrations with leading CRM, contact centre, commerce, database/storage and helpdesk vendors, notably including Salesforce, AWS, Microsoft Azure, among others.
- Improve agent auditory experience: The new Cisco Headset 720 Series is designed with agents in mind. The headset features a lightweight 276° rotation boom arm with flip-to-mute and features one button to join for Webex and Microsoft Teams. Choose from a single or dual ear wearing styled headsets.
Improving business results for our customers
- Improve agent supervisor productivity: Webex Contact Center offers an enhanced cloud-based supervisor dashboard to monitor agent performance, send messages within the Webex App, and view detailed agent information and important call highlights. Webex is also expanding Analyzer reports, so supervisors can optimize their team performance with real-time and historical insights.
- Enable seamless integrations: Webex Connect is integrating with Sycurio enabling easy, simple and quick payment processing for end users as part of workflows. A partnership with Epic will help healthcare customers integrate their existing back-end systems to improve timely and relevant communications with patients across all touchpoints.
- Automate new workflows: Webex Connect enables bot capabilities with support for 93 languages. The bot capabilities now leverage a unified natural language processing (NLP) node to enhance language capabilities.
- Customize and expand possibilities: Webex recently launched the Customer Experience Developer Portal featuring access to APIs and documentation to personalize contact centre experiences. APIs are available for the customization of agent desktop, routing, orchestration, automation, AI and more.
For more WebexOne 2022 news, check out yesterday’s announcement for the latest hybrid work innovations.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in technology that powers the Internet. Cisco inspires new possibilities by reimagining your applications, securing your data, transforming your infrastructure, and empowering your teams for a global and inclusive future.