13th July 2020: Disasters and their effects on contact centres can come without warning and impact your company’s image and bottom line. If you haven’t implemented a disaster recovery or business continuity plan, your contact centre platform might not have the scalability and flexibility needed to respond to the situation.
As your organisation navigates potential emergency situations, Business Systems and NICE inContact have your contact centre technology needs covered.
This guide covers the following topics:
- What is Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery?
- What is the operational and financial impact on contact centres?
- Best practices in designing a BC/DR plan
- On-Premises vs. Cloud
- How a Cloud Contact Centre provider can help
- Choosing a Cloud Contact Centre solution