7.ai, announced the 7.ai Engagement Cloud, the industry’s first integrated suite of conversational AI services designed to power both voice and digital interactions. With the release of Engagement Cloud, IT and CX leaders and their teams can rapidly diagnose customer intents and build, automate, monitor and optimize customer service and sales journeys through intuitive, self-serve interfaces and tools that empower both experts and non-technical users.
Consumers today expect businesses to communicate with them in their channels of preference, understand their intent, and seamlessly blend technology with human insights to provide personalized customer experiences. Using the 7.ai Engagement Cloud, it is now possible to deliver on those expectations.
Engagement Cloud Key Benefits:
- Integrated Architecture – Allows AI solutions to be built once and deployed across all channels, including search, web, messaging, and voice, removing effort and increasing deployment speed. Self-service tools enable users to configure agents, add channels, and build simple FAQs and complex transactionsal sales and service journeys, all through a single intuitive interface. AI tools allow experts and non-experts to learn customer intents and tune natural language models to improve performance.
- Differentiated Messaging Experience – Engagement Cloud supports both synchronous and asynchronous messaging and integrates with all leading messaging applications, including Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, Google’s Business Messages, and WhatsApp. A customer may begin an interaction with either a bot or a human and the Engagement Cloud seamlessly orchestrates the best end-to-end messaging experience, either synchronous or asynchronous, as the conversation demands. The customer may step away from that conversation and return to it at a later time or continue the conversation in a different channel, without losing context and history.
- AI Assisting Agents – Agent Assist AI feature provides real-time, contextual and brand curated support to agents responding to customers to improve experience and reduce handling time.
- Market-Leading Conversational AI – 7 AIVA (conversational AI engine) uses the industry’s most advanced and proven techniques to uniquely understand intent and learn from every interaction. Using natural language processing, AIVA suggests responses to human agents based on consumer intent, and creates feedback loops for humans to train the AI. AIVA also supports unsupervised learning, with automated intent discovery and the ability to monitor conversations to suggest new intents. AIVA powers voice interactions with Voice Biometrics and Neural Text-To-Speech. AIVA can also integrate with models from IBM Watson, Google Dialogflow, and Google TensorFlow through open APIs.
- Deep Insights – A completely intuitive environment provides insights into the performance of the solution and features industry-specific out-of-the-box dashboards, streaming analytics, and multiple ways for business leaders to customize reports using their own parameters. Dashboards may be built via an exploratory interface or integrated within a company’s own BI systems via APIs.
Fully Integrated Customer Experience Suite
The 7.ai Engagement Cloud includes a rich set of proven services, each of which may be activated separately:
- 7 Answers – With 7 Answers, businesses can not only provide a search experience but also turn an FAQ into a conversational system within seconds, deployed as either a bot experience or search experience.
- 7 Assist – Designed by agents, for agents, this agent console integrates AI and human insights to handle both synchronous and asynchronous conversations. With asynchronous messaging, conversations can be routed to a specific agent. A key capability, the Lead Console, enables team leads to perform key monitoring tasks and take corrective actions in real-time.
- 7 Active Share – Through Active Share, visual sharing may be added to enable agents to provide rich interactive visual content in card form for customers to see something or understand how they work.
- 7 Conversations – Built on the 7 AIVA conversational AI technology, Conversations is designed for multi-turn and transactional digital and voice conversations. A new enterprise-grade conversation builder enables rapid deployment of conversational journeys, usually within days.
- 7 Journey Analytics – Journey Analytics provides insights into customer journeys in order to optimize service and sales journies and improve customer experience with visual root cause analysis
- 7 Target – Using the power of big data and machine learning, Target delivers highly personalized content and creative across multiple devices and channels, in real time, to improve ad engagement and conversation lift.
- 7 Voices – Using the power of natural language, businesses can use Voices receive calls and automate responses to reduce contact centre load.
- Platform Services – Underpinning the entire Engagement Cloud, Platform Services include an intent discovery tool, which uploads conversations between agents and customers, and uses deep learning algorithms to quickly provide insights into customers’ top intents, in order to determine which journeys to automate. An intuitive dual interface AI model management environment enables analysts and data scientists to fine-tune conversational models.
New services will be continually added.
“Engagement Cloud is the culmination of more than 20 years of customer service experience, established, enterprise-grade products, and AI innovation to deliver a game changing platform” said Rohan Ganeson, Chief Operating Officer at 7.ai. “With this update, we not only provide a solution for businesses to rapidly roll out service and sales automation and processes, but also provide a platform for system integrators to build CX practices that delivers value to multiple clients.”
7.ai has been recognized as a leader in numerous analyst reports including The Forrester New Wave™: Conversational AI for Customer Service, Q2 2019, The Forrester New WaveTM: Digital-First Customer Service Solutions, Q2 2020, The Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Intelligent Virtual Assistant Solution, 2020–21, and the Opus Research’s Decision Makers’ Guide to Enterprise Intelligent Assistants report.
For more information about 7 Engagement Cloud, please visit https://www.247.ai/products/engagement-cloud.
7.ai is redefining the way businesses interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, the company’s technology helps businesses create a personalised, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. The world’s largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7.ai to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
For more information, visit: http://www.247.ai.