Innovaccer unveiled the Innovaccer Experience Center, the industry’s first solution to transform the contact centre into an integrated, data-driven, consumer experience centre for healthcare front-line agents.
The Innovaccer Experience Center unifies patient and consumer data across virtually all stages of the healthcare journey, giving contact centre agents everything they need to know about a person’s clinical, demographic, behavioural, and engagement history in one place—so they can provide fast, effective, and personalized consumer experiences on the first call, and every call.
“Patients don’t call a health system contact centre to buy a car or schedule a vacation; they’re calling with real-life health issues,” said Gary Druckenmiller, Jr., General Manager, Customer Relationship Management at Innovaccer. “Traditional contact centres send these callers down a rabbit hole of choosing from a menu of options and entering personal information, only to be passed along to a live agent who processes the call, asks the same questions again, and moves the caller down the line. This is inefficient, frustrating, and time-consuming. But that changes today with the introduction of the Innovaccer Experience Center. We’re empowering providers to give consumers the integrated experience they want, which strengthens loyalty and drives better business performance, instantly shifting your contact centre from being response focused to growth focused.”
The Innovaccer Experience Center—an integral part of their Customer Relationship Management solution—is powered by the Innovaccer Health Cloud’s Best in KLAS data and analytics platform, which integrates patient data from disparate EHRs, healthcare IT systems, communication systems, and more to create a 360-degree patient record. Unified patient records provide a single source of truth about the patient, giving call centre agents a comprehensive “heads up” display of the patient’s personal, clinical, financial, and other historical information—all on a single screen.
When they dial-in to the Innovaccer Experience Center, consumers receive a deeply personal “show me you know me” experience. There’s no bouncing around from agent to agent, no waiting on hold while the agent navigates multiple IT systems or browser tabs, no long waits sitting in a queue as just another number. Consumers get the answers they want, and the referrals and appointments they need faster than ever before, thanks to the Innovaccer Experience Center’s “single pane of glass” that enables agents to devote 100% of their attention on serving the consumer. Agents can:
- Access 360-Degree Consumer Profiles: Contact centre agents have access to holistic caller profiles that combine clinical, demographic, behavioural, and engagement data into a comprehensive patient view. These omnichannel, 360-degree patient profiles put every previous engagement at the agent’s fingertips.
- Get To First-Call Resolution Quickly: Contextualized healthcare workflows enable agents to quickly set multiple appointments, do referrals, register patients for events, record grievances, and cross-sell or up-sell services. Integrated, automated task routing across departments enables agents to get to first-call resolution quickly and accurately.
- Simplify Workflows: Single sign-on, a consistent user interface, and an integrated workflow lets providers track engagements and care, so they can foster the right intervention at the right time. A configurable omnichannel view consolidates consumer data from multiple EHRs; Innovaccer’s industry leading CRM solution and other popular CRMs; and telephony providers; as well as referral management, care management, and patient outreach systems. The result is a single source of truth that helps agents identify and act on multiple health issues simultaneously.
- Monitor Operations in Real-Time: Live dashboards allow agents to improve their teams’ performance by assessing call metrics as they happen. Consistent call logging and enhanced CTI call reports provide visibility into all customer engagements and touchpoints. For supervisors, it’s never been easier to assess agent performance through reports that track call abandonment rate, first call resolution rate, average calls per day, appointments scheduled, and appointment completion rates.
- Measure Results and Track ROI: Imagine a 70% increase in the number of calls handled per day. Call logging time reduced up to 65%. Average training time cut by 40%. Call handling time slashed 20%. Call-center efficiency boosted by 27%. Contact centers can gain such performance insights by giving their agents one view with all the consumer info and actions they need to provide the highest service levels.
Now contact centres can be the epicenter of improving patient satisfaction, increasing visits and reducing no-shows, driving referrals, boosting portal registrations, and decreasing wait times. And when used as part of Innovaccer’s CRM solution, even clinical and financial outcomes can be tied back to campaign response at the channel level, allowing end-to-end campaign performance measurement and ROI—something no other solution offers.
For healthcare leaders, the era of cobbling together myriad point solutions to collect contact and healthcare data, manage workflows, take care- and revenue-enhancing actions, and manually generate analytics is over. With the Innovaccer Experience Center, providers gain a single point of insight, a single point of actions, and a single point of contact to best serve the patient and deliver unrivalled experiences that improve clinical outcomes and boost business performance.
Innovaccer Inc., the Health Cloud company, is dedicated to accelerating innovation in healthcare. The Innovaccer® Health Cloud unifies patient data across systems and care settings, and empowers healthcare organizations to develop scalable, modern applications that improve clinical, financial, and operational outcomes. Innovaccer’s solutions have been deployed across more than 1,600 hospitals and clinics in the U.S., enabling care delivery transformation for more than 96,000 clinicians, and helping providers work collaboratively with payers and life sciences companies. Innovaccer has helped its customers unify health records for more than 39 million people and generate over $1 billion in cumulative cost savings. Innovaccer is the #1 rated Data and Analytics Platform by KLAS, and the #1 rated population health technology platform by Black Book.
For more information, please visit innovaccer.com.