Edify Labs, the customer experience industry’s newest competitor, announced the general availability of Edify Huddle—the industry’s first and only cloud-native Business Communications as a Service (BCaaS) platform that combines unified communications, contact centre software, and real-time communications API capabilities in a single solution.
Edify Huddle redefines the way businesses manage customer interactions and cross-team collaboration by innately unifying all internal and external business communications. The platform empowers users to move among channels—from social media to chat to voice to text to video and back again—within a single conversation. With this frictionless transfer capability, agents have the ultimate flexibility to interact with customers, one another, and other internal subject matter experts to resolve customer inquiries quickly and seamlessly. Hammond, the Edify Huddle AI engine, naturally understands customers, offers self-service bots, and routes interactions to the right agent anywhere in an organization if and when it’s time.
Most importantly, Edify gives every company a risk-free path to the cloud by offering the first five users at no cost, forever, as well as a modular platform design that allows companies to migrate at their own pace. With global availability and real-time redundancy in 12 data regions around the world, Edify guarantees 100% platform uptime or it will pay out 10x what was paid during downtime—making it the highest and most inclusive SLA in the market.
“In a world where customer service is critical to business success, organizations of all sizes need to make CX a top priority. Companies that make it easy for their customers and prospects to conduct business and truly delight them are more likely to retain customers and enhance their brand image. Delivering an outstanding customer experience requires the right combination of technology, people, and processes, all of which must be flexible, agile, and responsive to customer needs. The new generation of platform-based contact centre infrastructure solutions—automatic call distributors (ACDs) and dialers that come with an open integration layer—position organizations to rapidly respond to changing market dynamics so that they can deliver a consistently outstanding CX.” – Donna Fluss, president of DMG Consulting LLC
“For more than two decades, vendors have sold the idea of unified solutions. In all this time, some have inched along the path but no one has ever gone the distance to deliver on the promise of real, wholly unified, cloud-native contact centre + UC + API. That’s why we’re launching a brand new platform into a mature market. Finally, on this 20th anniversary of CCW, we are giving companies what they’ve always needed and asked for: the tools to bring their people together as if they’re under one roof, and to engage customers via any and every channel inside of a single interaction. Companies are beyond ready to do things differently, to work smarter, to make jobs better for their employees, and life better for their customers—which ultimately makes the bottom line stronger. We’ve removed all of the risk, the barriers, the fear, the messy integrations, confusing pricing, clunky servers, and disparate views into what agents, employees, and customers need, want, and do. Now, there’s Edify Huddle.” – Cameron Weeks, co-founder and CEO, Edify Labs
“Edify Huddle holistically addresses the full scope of the modern customer journey. This platform ensures front-line contact centre agents have the support, knowledge, and expert back-up they need in a single-view ecosystem to deliver a stellar customer experience every time. The simple breakthrough of allowing a customer to send a picture of their issue to a voice-based conversation has the ability to dramatically decrease handle time and increase first ‘call’ resolution, which is ultimately why we are all here.” – Bracken Fields, co-founder and CTO, Edify Labs
Edify Huddle Features
- One software platform with a single view to manage all business communications across channels—voice, email, text, chat, social media, video—for both back-office and customer-facing employees
- Hammond, the AI engine, uses natural language understanding (NLU) to comprehend customers and sentiment analysis to automatically distribute conversations to live agents as needed or requested
- Drag-and-drop visual design tool enables users to tackle even the most complex omni-channel workflows and routing requirements, with zero code
- True global availability and universal queue in 12 data regions split between Amazon and Google
- Access to complete customer interaction histories before, during, and after an interaction
- Tight integrations to Salesforce and Zendesk, enabling users to use any object in any platform, standard or custom
- Automatically send post-interaction surveys and solicit customer feedback based on metrics occurring inside the conversation over any channel
- Identify coaching opportunities with real-time operational data, powered by machine learning
- Real-time communication APIs for voice, video, messaging, and machine learning-powered trend analysis
- Simple usage-based pricing
- The industry’s highest and most inclusive SLA
- AES 256-bit encryption, in transit and at rest on all data, including live calls
Edify Huddle Pricing
- First 5 users are free, forever—software shouldn’t be hidden or hard to purchase
- Huddle ML: Cloud-native omni-channel business communications, with Machine Learning for extra smarts for $7 per user per day
- Huddle: Cloud-native omni-channel business communications for $6 per user per day
- Huddle Basic: UC that’s actually unified for $10 per user per month
- Huddle API: Real-time communication API capabilities to build something completely new or customize the Edify Huddle environment
- Edify is offering double commission to partners through the end of 2019
About Edify Labs, Inc.
Edify connects businesses with customers and employees with each other. The company’s Business Communications as a Service (BCaaS) platform, Huddle, is the only one uniting unified communications (UC), contact center (CC) and communications platform (API) functionality in a single, cloud-native software solution that lets users move seamlessly among channels within one conversation. Edify removes all the risk of using its cloud-based platform with five free users forever, global availability, real-time redundancy, usage-based pricing, and a 100% SLA uptime guarantee. Learn more at edify.cx.